Nicole's Turkish Travels

my first independent adventure

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Here I go!

Here are some photos of the last few days.

First we'll start with my sister's 23rd birthday party and the best family photo ever! Well, almost best because Auntie Ingrid isn't in it. Boo.



Jilberts in Madison

My beautiful sister

The next day I said 'bye to my mom. Oh, why am I leaving her?

Mom and I

One last look at my Gramma's house.

My house

After snagging a ride with Susie (sadly no photos of her loveliness), I hung out with Allison.

Nicole and Allison

Now I have some blessed alone time.

I still have to pack.

The next time I post, I'll be in Turkey. Woo hoo!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, You must have one of the best sisters in the whole world! And what great photos. ~Annette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here