Nicole's Turkish Travels

my first independent adventure

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

How I made it to Chicago

So last night I didn't finish my errands until 10 pm. Oi, veh! In the morning my mother promised to take me around so I could finish all three errands I had left over. After we stopped at Revolution Cycles (my all time favorite bike shop in the world), she insisted that we go to Star Photo before stopping at her house before going to the bus stop. Doodled around the photo place a bit, and as I finished paying, a voice hesitantly asked, "Nicole?" I look up and it's none other than my girl Susie. I had said good-bye to her the night before Kyle left for Ecuador! We excitedly and loudly embraced, both exclaiming that we were off for Chicago. So I skipped going to my mother's house and hopped in the car with Susie and her gang. How serendipitous!

Hung out with my Uncle Peter for dinner. Then we drove back to his place in his 1992 Mustang. Man! That car has some jump to it. Made me miss my brother.

One more night in the good ol' US.

It still feels like a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Click Here